Thursday 22 September 2011

Day one

Good morning :)
Today is my first ever blog, I've always wanted to blog about my life, family, news etc but never had the chance too or time, so as I can now do it on the move (with an iPhone :p) I can try and keep it updated as I hate being at a computer.
Well about me. I'm Shonia, i am 26, I live in Camberwell, London with my boyfriend, Adam. Our son, Harrison, daughter, Katie and our 3 cats, Wampa, wookiee and Kenobi! (yes! Massive Star Wars fans!!) I'm currently 25 weeks pregnant with another son who is due the 7/1/2012. We're more than happy right now. I haven't lived in London that long, only 2 years, it's still taking some getting used too! I'm originally from a small town called Corby in Northamptonshire. I was born there and lived there until I was 25. My family and friends all live there so moving to London to be with Adam was one of the biggest decisions I've ever had to make, but for the better as I've now got some new good friends here and a bigger life as well as my own little (ever growing!) family and direction.

This week I'm getting ready for Harrison's 1st birthday next Thursday :) We have all of our families coming to stay and visit as well as some friends popping in. I still can't believe it's a year since I held him for the first time! And now he's almost walking! So time to spring clean the house, make sone cakes and party food and make sone decorations.

Motherhood is amazing, I don't know who I'd be without it.

Until the next update.
Toodles. x

No comments:

Post a Comment